Blogroll

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Contoh Curriculum Vitae

Januari 04, 2014
     PO BOX 51211
     Batang
    25 RE Martadinata Street
     Pandean No. 01

I am a graduate student of SMK Pharmacy, I've passed the bar exam and get STRTTK yesterday that I was able to prove that in the pharmaceutical field.
With that background, I certainly believe that I am competent to meet the challenging tasks and can give a good contribution to your company.
Enclosed is my resume, which shows in detail the training and my experience. I really hope that my qualifications would be of interest to you and that interviews can be arranged at your convenience.
Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.



Amirul Latif


CURRICULUM VITAE
Personal Data
  • Full Name: Amirul Latif
  • Place Date of Birth: Batang, 04 January 1997  
  • Gender: Male   
  • Marital Status: Not Married   
  • Last Education: SMK Bardan Wasalaman   
  • Address: Village Nort Proyonanggan, Batang.   
  • No. Mobile: 089-865-86-988 


Formal Education

  • SDN Proyonanggan 05 Batang
  • SMPN 1 Batang
  • SMK Bardan Wasalaman

 Organizational experience

  • -

Work experience


  • -

No comments:

Post a Comment